Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2018

6 Digit 7 Segment HT1621 LCD Display Module with Arduino

   I buy from Gearbest an interesting lcd display with 6 digit 7-segment drived by HT1621 chip.
  I search informations about this display and Arduino development board and I find few articles, but more usefull was article from http://www.14core.com/wiring-the-6-digit-7-segment-2-4-inch-ht1621-lcd-display-module-on-microcontroller/. I test the schematic presented in article
with HT1621_test.ino sketch and on display is 23:45 clock with animated second and after 17 degree Celsius:
This mode can be see it on HT1621 6 digit 7 segment LCD display test video
   After some search and study I can put easy decimal point, so, using HT1621_test4.ino sketch, on display is a random hour clock with animated seconds indicator (between hour and minutes)
and random temperature (negative and positive)
   In HT1621 6 digit 7 segment LCD display - test 2 video you can see this display mode:

6 comments:

  1. greetings nicu
    What is the probability of adapting your sketch from Displays with HT1621 to Displays with HT1622, like this: https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000070940650.html
    I would really like to use it to make a clock + temperature, as it has 9 digits. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the probability is very low... I haven't free time and I haven't display to test

      Delete
    2. I understand but, just for me to understand, these Displays with HT1622, although it has 9 Digits, doesn't it work in the same way as the HT1621 with 6 Digits?

      Delete
    3. I don't know... I haven't I can't test... If you have this display test it...

      Delete
  2. Sorry, it's not HT1622 but it's a 9-digit HT1621 Display with 16 Segments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no matter... tbis is different than I tested

      Delete